Bring a little magic to your life! In this course, you will take your tarot skills to the next level by learning how to boost your reading ability through herbal allies. You will be taught about the rich botanical symbolism in the tarot, from roses to olive branches and beyond. You will also learn how to empower yourself and others by prescribing herbal spellcraft based on the outcomes of your tarot readings.
While we may be very good at diagnosing problems using tarot, a prescriptive element of divination - used to come to strategies and solutions to these problems - is an underappreciated dimension in many modern magical practices. This class hopes to (at least begin to!) remedy this.
Topics will include:
- Herbal allies for increasing psychic awareness and reading abilities
- Tips and tricks for reading with confidence for yourself, your friends, and clients
- How to prescribe herbal spellwork for your querent to help them manifest their intentions
- 13 powerful elemental spellcrafting techniques
No previous experience with herbalism or spellcrafting required, but basic familiarity with tarot reading is helpful. Students from all backgrounds, traditions, and levels of experience are welcome.
// Tickets $45 \\
Limited class size, so please buy tickets in advance to ensure your spot.
The price of the ticket includes:
- 2.5 hours of class time including lecture, Q&A, and hands-on demonstrations
- Comprehensive class handouts including detailed recipes and instructions
- Our gift to you: a spiritual bath mix to improve clarity as a reader!
Following class from 4:30-6:30, there will be a tea party with special tea blends provided by the instructors.
// About the instructors \\
Dr Alexander Cummins is an historian of magic as well as a practicing diviner and sorcerer. His work focuses folk magic, spirits, and magical books.
Mallorie Vaudoise is a Brooklyn-based herbalist, astrologer, and dreamer. Her practice is informed by the folk-magical traditions of Europe and the Americas.
Mallorie and Alexander are ecstatically married, and their cat is a beautiful queen.